Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Chubby Girl's Chocolate

In the true words of 50 Cent, "I love you like a fat kid loves cake." In this case...it's chocolate cake! It was once said that, "Giving chocolate to others is an intimate form of communication, a sharing of deep, dark secrets," "a chocolate in the mouth is worth two on the plate," and, "there's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with CHOCOLATE." Well my friends, I am here to give you, your daily worth of chocolate, 5 must haves this up and coming summer:

1] The belted purse aka the fanny pack. I know...I know what your thinking...but ladies trust me. Make sure to choose one in a bright vibrant color. After all, it is summer. One of my favorite places to snag accessories is at my local thrift shop. They are sure to be packed with all types of sweet merchandise and with those prices, who can complain?

2] The tribal sandal. Not just another strappy shoe...try one with more of a Native American flair and beading.

3] Any bright jewelry. What can I say...there are no words...just DO IT!
.
4] "Cat Eye" sunglasses. The 50s and 80s are def combined for this trend.


5] Any scale metal belt. Beautiful snake-like attributes. Gotta love it!


Chubby Girl's Chocolate

Chubby Girl's Chocolate by naturallychubby featuring summer bracelets

No comments:

Post a Comment