Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Rising Star

Last night, I was able to watch American Idol...I told myself [around season 4] that I was def getting tired of the show, and wasn't interested in watching any more. Every once in a while, I would check in [like most people to watch all the crazy auditions.] I was completely blown away by the talent this year. I would say that, I will be def watching the rest of the season and looking forward to catching up on the missed ones. :)

When Lauren Alaina hit the stage, I wasn't sure what to expect, but she did a great job...love her country twang and bubbly personality.

Entertainment Tonight recently interviewed all of the American Idol contestants and posed the question of what kind of makeover they had planned for their remaining Idol appearances. Lauren was reported saying: “I'm trying to lose some weight. I'm not going get anorexic because I'm from the South and we're just not built that way, but the harsh reality of the business is that I probably need to lose some to compete with all these other sexy beautiful girls … Jennifer keeps telling me how pretty she thinks I am. Probably because she realizes I lack in the confidence in that area, but goodness coming from her that means so much.”

Lauren you are gorgeous! You are one of our top picks...keep shining, girl!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment